Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:19:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT059.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT059.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

Subject: ♪ And deeds with confidence and success, may your spirits be bright
From: Sophie Ngo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:18:01 +0300

Sophie
was online 46 minutes ago   

O mne: Meine Nachricht kommt von einer feuchten Stelle in meinem Schritt und ich mochte dir sagen, dass ich mich nach einem echten Mann sehne Hmotnost: 69 Growth: 159 ID: 85442487 Sexualni zajmy: Doggy-Pose Prsa: 3   

Open Chat

Neue Technologien der Postdienste erlauben keine Nacktfotos, aber es gibt eine losung! Verschieben sie diesen Brief in den Posteingang, um das Foto zu sehen. Hier geben wir Ihnen Tipps, die Ihr Dating-Erlebnis unvergesslich machen. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Trotz allem garantieren wir Ihnen, dass sich Ihre Situation verbessern wird und erinnern Sie gleichzeitig daran, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen!

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.