Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:19:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT062.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host postrelay1.lrz.de[129.187.255.160] said: 550 5.7.1 Client
    host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT061.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Das kann nicht sein, dich zu sehen hat meinen schonsten Traum wahr werden lassen!
From: Stankova Milla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:17:39 +0300

Werden Sie Beliebt! 

Wir sind eine Ressource, die im Laufe der Jahre Tausenden von Menschen aus der ganzen Welt geholfen hat, einander kennenzulernen. Unsere Partnervermittlungsdienste sind landesweit verfugbar. So konnen Sie sicher sein, dass Sie immer jemanden aus der Stadt finden, in der Sie sich befinden.

Zarina

LIKE   

Cati

LIKE   

Eugenie

LIKE   

Karolina

LIKE  

OPEN 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.