Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:08:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT102.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT066.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT066.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx04.mail.admin.ch[162.23.23.170] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    d14-20020a17090a498e00b0020a95eb3d4fsi985329pjh.128 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT034.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host asav.tpg.com.au[27.32.32.10] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.format-ag.ch[194.56.218.181] said: 554 5.7.1
    This email has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam. (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host vfnzmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 554 5.7.1
    Message rejected due to possible spam content (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 ku8Z2800Q2eERbg01u8ZTQ Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

Subject: I want to be in your hands and lose something... Like peace of mind.
From: Arnoux Linda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:08:22 +0300

Become A Member!

Online Dating for Adults: What to Expect? Intimate adult dating does not always mean intimacy. But if you want them to continue, we do not recommend trying to find it on sites without registration. These portals do not limit their users in any way, which often leads to an uncomfortable atmosphere within the community.

| | |

Hedwig
OPEN CHAT

Brigitte
OPEN CHAT

Nikola
OPEN CHAT

Teodora
OPEN CHAT

Click Here

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.