Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:08:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=tranerod.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT042.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT012.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT012.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT012.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT012.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host asav.iinet.net.au[203.59.218.120] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 550 5.1.1
    User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx4.pub.mailpod10-cph3.one.com[104.37.34.73]
    said: 550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 ku7w2806G2eERbg01u7xhZ Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: I want to ask a question - what to write in a message to someone you like?
From: Haugerud Alice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:07:36 +0300

Valley Of High!

There are many ways to meet someone, but the most practical, convenient and effective way is through our website. We can help you get the results you want, regardless of what city you are in, what colour you are, or what color you look like!

| | |

Linn
LIke

Evgeniya
LIke

Elmira
LIke

Barbara
LIke

Click Here

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.