Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:05:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name
    service error for name=mx.tele2.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    wolterskluwer-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.10] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [BN8NAM04FT024.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.drei.at[213.94.78.134] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT027.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    ortsgemeindebuchs-ch03b.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.74] said: 550
    5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VI1EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 ku562801E2eERbg01u56By Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT058.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT058.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host boss.epost.no[51.178.94.44] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host boss.epost.no[private/dovecot-lmtp] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]> User doesn't exist: [email-masked] (in reply to
    RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2c50.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.46] said: 550
    5.2.1 <[email-masked]>... User's mailbox is disabled (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailcluster.loopia.se[93.188.3.14] said: 550 5.7.1 Service
    unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using csi.cloudmark.com (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I can see a hint in your eyes. But what is it?
From: van Beek Emily <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:04:55 +0300

NEW!

People have been registering to dating sites lately with the goal of building a serious relationship, finding a loved and loving one. Not everyone is looking for the same thing. Some are interested in flirting or socialising, some want a companion for an upcoming trip. There are also those who are looking for a business partner. So it can't be said that all girls want to be loved.

| | |

Awa
Open

Amina
Open

Nika
Open

Raphaela
Open

Open Profile

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.