Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:04:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.drei.at[213.94.78.134] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    avesco-ch.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT034.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT026.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.weberwein.at[81.19.149.83] said: 550
    Message rejected as spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.pub.mailpod1-osl1.one.com[104.37.38.151] said:
    550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-in.cablelink.at[213.153.32.149] said: 550
    unknown address (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Be inspired with every moment and inspire everyone around you!
From: Birgit Crespo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:03:32 +0300

One is good and six is better.

Simple and feature-rich, popular and authoritative, interesting and unique, our dating site will surprise you time and again with a variety of profiles from all over the world and an accurate selection of those who are perfect for you. Forget about loneliness - communicate, flirt, fall in love, build a relationship, get married and be happy!

Surveys have shown that people are more willing to get acquainted with users if the photo shows a clear view of your face. Sunglasses, hats with wide margins don't allow you to get a good look, a potential partner is likely to pass you by. A fresh, high-quality image with an open smile and a kind gaze is the key to success!

Among the main purposes of dating we can single out: regular meetings for sex; one-time relationship without obligation; making video calls for virtual sex; sex in other cities and countries during travels, business trips; search for couples or partners for a new experience.

Data from our profiles and correspondence are kept private and are not available to strangers. That's why users cannot be afraid that their relationship will become public. Reputations of both girls and men are not at risk. The site is protected from outside interference, so the risk of being attacked by a virus by clicking on a link during the correspondence is minimal. In addition, you will not be bothered by endless spam.

The key feature of our site is that we offer Dating with Fast Registration without phone and photos. Each user indicates his phone number in the questionnaire at will. This allows you to communicate with each other via SMS without revealing your real phone number.

Open

Click here to unsubscribe.

We recommend that you view this email in the Inbox. We advise you to move it.

©2021 Dating For You | London E14 5AB, England