Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:02:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jak to, Ze k takovemu chlapovi nikdo neotocil hlavu?
From: Visser Pauline <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:02:08 +0300

Vyzkousejte Si Ji Zdarma! 

Hledani sexualnich partneru. Najit sexualniho partnera je s pomoci nasich stranek snadne. Mame obrovskou databazi uzivatelu vsech typu, takze muzete najit idealniho partnera pro kazdeho. Stranky obsahuji profily LGBT lidi, lidi s netradicnimi sklony a preferencemi. Chatovani online usnadnuje otevrit se a sverit se se svymi fantaziemi, takze je snadne najit toho spravneho partnera.

Terese

OPEN PROFILE   

Kate

OPEN PROFILE   

Greta

OPEN PROFILE   

Kerstin

OPEN PROFILE  

Online Chat 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.