Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:02:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.35] said: 554 Your
    access to this mail system has been rejected due to poor reputation of a
    domain used in message transfer (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Mlady muZi, mate tak uZasnou postavu!
From: Finnja Alvarez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:00:19 +0300

Anonymita S Registraci! 

Vsechny schuzky jsou dobrovolne a zalozene pouze na vzajemnych sympatiich. Prostituce, obchodovani s lidmi nebo jine neprijemne veci neprichazeji v uvahu. Pouze zdravy, legalni a legitimni sex mezi dvema dospelymi a nezavislymi lidmi.

Marion

OPEN CHAT   

Daniela

OPEN CHAT   

Vasilisa

OPEN CHAT   

Klara

OPEN CHAT  

ONLINE CHAT 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.