Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:47:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cax.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cax.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cax.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Nevidel jsem te dnes pres vylohu?
From: Lisann Couet <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:55:44 +0300

Rezervujte Si Videohovor! 

Automaticke vyhledavani zacne prochazet fotografie tech, kteri odpovidaji vasim parametrum. Pro vyjadreni sympatii staci kliknout na "ano" nebo "ne" na srdicku. Osoba, na kterou je umistite, to uvidi a bude moci reagovat. Pokud se mate radi, zacnete si povidat beze strachu z odmitnuti. Vyzkousejte speed dating - je to zabava!

Rosamunde

LIke   

Celine

LIke   

Eva

LIke   

Uschi

LIke  

OPEN 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.