Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:41:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT019.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-cnappc.innovazionedigitale.it[37.186.220.241] said:
    550 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT023.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ti guardo e mi rendo conto che i veri uomini esistono.
From: Cappello Irmgard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:40:40 +0300

Irmgard
was online 32 minutes ago   

Growth: 178 Sexualni zajmy: Posa dell'aquila ID: 08014180 Prsa: 2.5 Hmotnost: 47 O mne: In generale, amo il sesso, non posso farci niente!   

OPEN SITE

Vorremmo scusarci sinceramente per i problemi che vi abbiamo causato. Promettiamo di fare le cose per bene e allo stesso tempo vi ricordiamo che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete in ogni caso contattarci! Ma nessun problema! Sposta il messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Per l'inconveniente, avrai un mese di account vip gratuito quando ti registri sul nostro sito. Puoi comunicare in modo anonimo nascondendo il tuo profilo. Inoltre, e supportato lo streaming online.

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.