Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:34:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT107.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.homail.es[176.31.33.8] said: 550 No Such User
    Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Mis amigos y yo vamos a una cafeteria para guardarte un sitio en una mesa?
From: Sara Manuhutu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:34:42 +0300

Esta En Tu Ciudad! 

Las citas despues del registro no requieren ninguna inversion financiera. No tienes que enviar un SMS ni pagar para acceder a los perfiles que te interesan: toda la base de datos esta a tu disposicion. Esto es muy conveniente porque puedes chatear con gente de tu propia ciudad o conocer a un usuario de otra parte del pais que, por ejemplo, vas a visitar pronto. Las citas gratuitas te permiten comunicarte con todas las personas que quieras, cuando quieras, sin limites!

Sahra

Online Chat   

Liesel

Online Chat   

Thyra

Online Chat   

Samira

Online Chat  

Free Registration 

No quiero recibir esas cartas.