Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:31:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT050.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Was ist Ihr Lieblingsfilm vor dem Schlafengehen?
From: Loi Wolfrun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:29:33 +0300

Wolfrun
was online 12 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2 ID: 92179956 Hmotnost: 54 Growth: 172 Sexualni zajmy: Tiefer Blowjob O mne: Lyublyuetsya meinen schonen Appetit Arsch und bereit, sie nackt in seiner ganzen Pracht zu zeigen.   

Open Profile

Entschuldigung, das ist ein Versehen! Wir bringen das in Ordnung. Sie kqnnen anonym kommunizieren, indem Sie Ihr Profil verbergen. Daruber hinaus wird das Online-Streaming unterstutzt. Die Teilnehmer unseres Projekts zogern nicht, sich in ihrer ganzen schonheit zu zeigen, zusatzlich zum Fragebogen ist ihr Foto beigefugt, wenn sie es nicht angezeigt haben, dann sollten sie diesen Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang verschieben.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.