Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:30:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT060.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT051.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT045.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Du solltest sehen, wie schon es bei mir ist, ich wunschte, du warst hier!
From: Martina Jansson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:30:02 +0300

Vielfalt Der Inhalte! 

Suche nach Sexpartnern. Die Suche nach einem Sexualpartner ist mit Hilfe unserer Website einfach. Wir haben eine riesige Datenbank mit Benutzern aller Art, so dass Sie fur jeden den perfekten Partner finden konnen. Die Website enthalt Profile von LGBT-Personen, Menschen mit nicht-traditionellen Neigungen und Vorlieben. Im Online-Chat ist es einfacher, sich zu offnen und seine Fantasien zu gestehen, so dass es leicht ist, den richtigen Partner zu finden.

Evgeniya

LIke   

Annette

LIke   

Lottie

LIke   

Margareta

LIke  

REGISTRATION 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.