Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:06:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Nawet kiedy milczysz, twoje oczy moga mi wiele powiedziec!
From: Eve Pepping <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 08:04:47 +0300

Mamy Prezenty! 

Korzystajac z naszego serwisu randkowego, mozesz znalezc podobnie myslacych ludzi do seksu grupowego, fetyszu i innych specjalnych form intymnosci, ktore nie sa publicznie omawiane.

Chloe

Send Message   

Christel

Send Message   

Haike

Send Message   

Olesya

Send Message  

CLICK HERE 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.