Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:56:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT009.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT009.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT009.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT016.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Non stupitevi se a Capodanno Babbo Natale vi rapisce e vi porta da me.
From: Olga Cappelli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:55:27 +0300

Olga
was online 43 minutes ago   

O mne: Ero timido ma bello Hmotnost: 63 Growth: 173 ID: 52841869 Sexualni zajmy: Essere al top nel sesso Prsa: 3   

CLICK

Il filtro antispam ora e molto piu severo, in questa lettera c'e la foto di una ragazza pronta a tutto! Per vedere la sua foto, ti consigliamo di spostare la lettera nella categoria Posta in arrivo. Diventa un profilo top in 30 minuti. Vi preghiamo di accettare le nostre scuse per qualsiasi inconveniente. Vi assicuriamo che sarete sempre in grado di rimediare alla situazione e potete sempre scriverci se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto.

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.