Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:53:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a23-20020a62e217000000b00563ad44ddf9si12525980pfi.380 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT043.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Volevo un gattino quando ero piccola, ma i miei genitori non me lo permettevano.
From: Hedi Apelova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:52:21 +0300

Hedi
was online 55 minutes ago   

Online Chat

O mne: Quando un uomo fa sesso con me si sballa con il mio bel corpo. Hmotnost: 62 Prsa: 3 ID: 92958765 Sexualni zajmy: Ingoiare sborra Growth: 177   

Gli incontri saranno più luminosi e piacevoli! Speriamo che tutti siano soddisfatti del nostro servizio. A molti servizi postali non piacciono le foto di nudo, sposta questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Il nostro specialista del servizio clienti ha sottolineato che si tratta di un problema tecnico da parte nostra. Ci scusiamo per qualsiasi inconveniente causato.

Non voglio ricevere tali lettere.