Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:44:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    enterpress-de.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.74] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR02FT020.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telta.de[80.78.160.25] said: 554 IP name
    lookup failed. No PTR record found (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen einen schonen Tag und gute Laune!
From: Naumann Lena <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:43:06 +0300

Sie Ist Ganz Bei Ihnen! 

Schon als Teenager wurde uns beigebracht, dass Sex eine Erweiterung der Liebe ist und dass es dafur einen guten Grund geben sollte. Aber angesichts des heutigen Lebensrhythmus und der personlichen Umstande hat nicht jeder die Zeit oder den Wunsch nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung. Viele Menschen wollen sich nicht binden oder sind einfach noch nicht bereit fur eine neue Liebe.

Henny

OPEN PROFILE   

Katja

OPEN PROFILE   

Romy

OPEN PROFILE   

Ulrike

OPEN PROFILE  

SEND MESSAGE 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.