Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:44:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668573765-58B91F75-7251F36A/10/48994071506) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Deine Eltern hatten einen Nobelpreis verdient.
From: Nystuen Samira <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:42:32 +0300

Samira
was online 56 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Intime Kosmetik Growth: 156 Hmotnost: 52 ID: 53343770 Prsa: 3 O mne: Gebraunte Hottie fur Sex unanstandig   

Manchmal will man das Beste tun, und es endet so, wie wir es getan haben. Wir sind sehr besorgt uber diese Situation, die durch den Zugang zu Fotos entstanden ist. Wenn ihr Brief in spam gelandet ist und das Foto des Madchens nicht geoffnet werden kann, sollten sie diesen Brief in den Posteingang verschieben, um das Foto anzuzeigen. Der Einstieg ist ganz einfach: Sie mussen sich nur registrieren und die richtige Person uber unsere leistungsstarke Suchmaschine finden.

Open Profile

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.