Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:43:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT011.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    a2411.mx.srv.dfn.de[194.95.232.204] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host
    dfn-mail-in-1.rz.uni-osnabrueck.de[131.173.17.58] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host
    maildelivery.rz.uni-osnabrueck.de[131.173.17.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich kann eine Andeutung in Ihren Augen sehen. Aber was ist das?
From: Grunewald Anni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:42:48 +0300

Speziell Fur Sie! 

Eine Verabredung nach der Registrierung erfordert keine finanzielle Investition. Sie mussen weder eine SMS senden noch fur den Zugang zu den Profilen, die Sie interessieren, bezahlen - die gesamte Datenbank steht Ihnen zur Verfugung. Das ist sehr praktisch, denn Sie konnen mit Leuten aus Ihrer eigenen Stadt chatten oder einen Nutzer aus einem anderen Teil des Landes treffen, den Sie z. B. bald besuchen werden. Free Dating ermoglicht es Ihnen, mit so vielen Menschen zu kommunizieren, wie Sie wollen, wann Sie wollen, ohne Grenzen!

Sabrina

SEND MESSAGE   

Lynda

SEND MESSAGE   

Aloysia

SEND MESSAGE   

Nele

SEND MESSAGE  

Free Registration 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.