Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:42:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=rakress.de type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668573726-13E38D5C-39AF4C9D/10/48994071506) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Von dem Moment an, als ich dich sah, habe ich mich gefragt, ob du aus dem Konigreich weggelaufen bist.
From: Austin Yaroslava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:41:53 +0300

Yaroslava
was online 48 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 70 Sexualni zajmypo: Flotter Dreier Growth: 157 ID: 14879284 Prsa: 3 O mne: Steig in mein Bett, geniebe meine Streicheleinheiten und Massagen, lass dir den sanftesten Blowjob aller Zeiten geben   

Wir arbeiten an inhalten fur sie, daher werden Fotos moglicherweise fur einige zeit nicht angezeigt. sie konnen diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. zum Verstandnis schenken wir ihnen einen Premium-account fur 24 stunden. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie in der Lage sein werden, Ihre Situation zu bereinigen, aber denken Sie bitte daran, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Hier finden Sie absolute Diskretion, nur echte Profile und Menschen, die genau wissen, was sie in einer Beziehung wollen - genau wie Sie.

CLICK HERE

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.