Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:31:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 ksXd2802s2eERbg01sXe0x Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Je vous souhaite une humeur merveilleuse et magique aujourd'hui.
From: Odegaard Karolina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:21:27 +0300

Elle Est Si Bonne! 

On pense que le beau sexe roux n'a pas seulement une couleur de cheveux vive, mais aussi un temperament non moins vif : il est passionne et debride. Donc, pour votre information !

Birgith

LIKE   

Amalia

LIKE   

Sonja

LIKE   

Ronya

LIKE  

OPEN CHAT 

Je ne veux plus recevoir ces courriels.