Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:29:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.9.3]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BL02EPF0000EE3F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.9.3] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BL02EPF0000EE3F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT064.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT064.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT064.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT064.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    d7-20020a17090a628700b0021812e71e68si877096pjj.84 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    allintowbars-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.71.138] said: 550
    5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [SY4AUS01FT008.eop-AUS01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    btstravel-be.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.74] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VI1EUR03FT029.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT007.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    User unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx3.pub.mailpod10-cph3.one.com[104.37.34.72] said: 550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122
    blocked, unlist at http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply
    to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c51.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.162]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host seg-01.etnic.be[193.53.34.103] said: 550 #5.1.0 Address
    rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: You know, I've lost my happiness somewhere... I'm sad at heart...
From: Sistonen Carla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:28:42 +0300

One-Stop Dating and Matching Service.

Many people use our site to meet foreigners and then move abroad. This is true not only for girls but also for men - today such relationships and marriages are quite common and can fundamentally change your life. Moreover, even friendly communication with foreigners, not pretending to a serious relationship, increases language skills. The site allows you not only to have a good time, but also to learn the language without resorting to expensive professional tutors!

Modern women have become much more interested in sex than before. They are interested in erotica, sexual experiences and new erotic practices. And it's all about exploring the possibilities of their bodies.

Many people search online for adult dating with phone numbers. However, our site does not require a phone number. This is done to ensure anonymity and safety of users. If your online correspondence turns out well, you can share your contacts with the girl or guy you like.

Today traveling has become affordable and safe, but not everyone is able to fulfill their desires for lack of company. Traveling together is not only more fun, but often easier and cheaper. Find a companion (or a group) for any type of traveling will help our site. Even if the goal is a sightseeing tour of the nearest cities, you can find worthy companions for that.

The first of thousands of girls appears on your screen as soon as you log in to our chat room. And high-quality moderation and high resolution pictures guarantee only the best experience with the beautiful sex. To start chatting, click "Try for free" and a girl will immediately appear in the video chat who also came here for new acquaintances.

Online Chat

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.

We recommend moving your email to the Inbox to improve its quality.

©2019 Alone | 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3AB, England