Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:29:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT035.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT025.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail2.sms.at[195.182.6.70] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
    recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.scarlet.be[193.74.71.108] said: 553 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta-gw.infomaniak.ch[83.166.143.58] said: 550
    5.2.0 Spam message rejected (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c60.megamailservers.eu[91.136.24.11] said: 550
    5.7.1 2AG4Stxa048187 This message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like
    characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.pub.mailpod3-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.22] said:
    550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta.inet.fi[195.156.147.12] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host sankyo.no[213.162.246.74] said: 550 "The mail server
    detected your message as spam and has prevented delivery." (in reply to end
    of DATA command)

Subject: I found the best man of my life, it's you.
From: Kathi Frolova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:28:45 +0300

Only today you can get a month of a premium profile on our cozy sex dating site!
Our resource appears in the top sites for sex dating, but we position ourselves as a platform for finding serious relationships. We have video chat where you can see everything and more. This girl shows herself in all her beauty, if you do not see her picture, move the letter to your Inbox.
This resource has a simplified search for a partner, you will need to enter her id profile in the search field: 82171354.
You should move into a trusting relationship with the girl so she can feel comfortable and at ease. Let the girl get to know you a little better so that she can rely on you in every way.

Be With Us!

OPEN CHAT
Click here to unsubscribe.