Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:22:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Teď myslete na praci, ne na me...
From: Makeeva Gaby <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:15:48 +0300

Gaby
was online 47 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 47 O mne: Mam zajimavy navrh pro ty muze, kteri nemaji kam jit pro svou sexualni energii)) Prsa: 2 Growth: 171 Sexualni zajmy: Pozice pismene X ID: 97499556   

CLICK HERE

Najdete si partnera jeste dnes! Na serveru probihaji technicke prace, je mozne, ze se vase fotografie nezobrazuji, presunte tuto zpravu do vasi schranky. Uprimne se omlouvame za neprijemnosti, ktere jsme vam zpusobili. Prisahame, ze vse napravime, a zaroven pripominame, ze pokud budete potrebovat nasi pomoc, muzete se na nas kdykoli obratit.

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.