Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:07:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT010.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT010.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT010.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT010.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    my6-20020a17090b4c8600b0020acb709898si922339pjb.184 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.register.it[195.110.124.132] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]> sorry, no mailbox here by that name. #5.5.1 (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Credi nell'amore a quarantotto anni?
From: Tatiana Kamper <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:06:30 +0300

Perche non avrai mai problemi con le ragazze

Il nostro sito di incontri gratuito ti aiutera a trovare molte persone interessanti e compagnia per passare il tempo insieme. Se hai bisogno di un compagno per eventi culturali o semplicemente un incontro piacevole davanti a una tazza di caffe dopo il lavoro, il nostro sito e comodo da ordinare per localita. Il nostro sito si distingue dai suoi concorrenti per il comodo e logico algoritmo di ricerca: puo essere facilmente gestito da persone con una minima alfabetizzazione informatica.

La comunicazione e un attributo essenziale della vita piena per ogni persona. Anche le persone piu autosufficienti, abituate a organizzare la loro vita senza aiuto, ne hanno bisogno. Nuove conoscenze, interessanti e brillanti, aiutano a portare freschezza nella vita quotidiana di routine e a sbarazzarsi della noia.

La parte migliore e che le nostre offerte di incontri per adulti sono completamente gratuite. Nessun costo di attivazione, nessun SMS e nessun altro extra. Basta avviare il tuo profilo, riempirlo con la tua foto profilo, i tuoi dati personali e sei pronto a chattare senza alcuna restrizione!

Trova nuovi amici e persone con cui parlare. Chatta sul nostro sito di incontri gratuitamente e disponibile 24 ore al giorno! Cerca persone per viaggiare insieme. "Non voglio viaggiare da solo", pensa? Ed e un desiderio perfettamente normale! Trova un compagno online, scambiati i numeri di telefono e vai in vacanza con piacere! Le opportunita del sito web aiuteranno a trovare non solo i compagni di viaggio ma anche le persone per divertirsi durante le vacanze!

Registrarsi sul nostro sito e molto semplice ma riduce significativamente il rischio di incontrare minorenni, irresponsabili e aggressivi. Come esperienza con le risorse internet di diverso orientamento, la propria foto e il nome nell'account scoraggiano gli utenti dall'essere maleducati o dal comportarsi in modo inadeguato con gli altri partecipanti. Incontri con ragazze, donne adulte, ragazzi e uomini di diverse eta sono i benvenuti qui. Unisciti all'amichevole comunita del portale e dimenticherai per sempre cosa significa la solitudine.

OPEN CHAT 

Clicca qui per cancellarti da questa e-mail.    

La tua email potrebbe non essere visualizzata correttamente, per favore spostala nella - Posta in arrivo.

©2002 Spazio | 00144 Roma RM Italia