Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:56:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    oo8-20020a17090b1c8800b001faf26eed66si856412pjb.150 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT076.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT056.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Deine Eltern hatten einen Nobelpreis verdient.
From: Elvira Donaldson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:55:44 +0300

Open 

Sie Ist In Deiner Stadt!

Die Website wird taglich verbessert, viele praktische Funktionen sind bereits verfugbar. Wenn du das Madchen in der Nachricht magst, kannst du sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 94061894.
Eine Seite, auf der sogar die hubschesten Madchen zuerst schreiben. Baden Sie in der Aufmerksamkeit der Frauen! Ein Monat kostenloses VIP-Konto. Bestatigte Profile. Schonheitswettbewerbe und Preise. 18+.
Wir sind ein Vertriebskanal fur sexy Webcam-Inhalte. Die von Webcams erzeugten Inhalte konnen in 2 Kategorien unterteilt werden: normale und private 1-on-1-Sitzungen. Im Moment ist das beliebteste Format 1 zu 1. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Bild des Madchens in dieser E-Mail zuzugreifen, mussen Sie die E-Mail aus der Spam-Kategorie in die Kategorie - Posteingang - verschieben.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.