Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:56:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cax.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: A ty ho tam nahodou nemas... moje stesti?
From: Birgitt Washington <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:51:04 +0300

Nemusite Platit! 

Zvlastni pozornost venujeme bezpecnosti nasich klientu. Seznamky jsou casto tercem podvodniku, proto venujeme zvlastni pozornost tomu, aby se nasi klienti nemuseli obavat o svou bezpecnost pri komunikaci s nami.

Abigail

Open   

Anna

Open   

Finnja

Open   

Maria

Open  

OPEN CHAT 

Kliknutim sem se z odberu newsletteru odhlasite.