Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:56:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.allnatura.de[62.152.184.98] said: 550 Missing
    RDNS entry. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT048.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT048.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen, dass Sie an diesem Tag nur Pluspunkte haben und alle Minuspunkte vorbeigehen!
From: Jenkins Ella <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:54:20 +0300

Ella
was online 39 minutes ago   

OPEN PROFILE

O mne: Reisende, auf der Suche nach neuen Dingen in Menschen und in Sex, wirklich gerne ins Ausland in der Gesellschaft von interessanten Mannern. Hmotnost: 53 Prsa: 2.5 ID: 18597911 Sexualni zajmy: Doggy-Pose Growth: 166   

Sie kqnnen anonym kommunizieren, indem Sie Ihr Profil verbergen. Daruber hinaus wird das Online-Streaming unterstutzt. Sie erhalten 10 Tage Popularitat in Ihrem Such-Feed auf unserer Dating-Seite fur diese Unannehmlichkeiten der Registrierung. Wir entschuldigen uns in aller Aufrichtigkeit fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir bemuhen uns, die Situation zu verbessern und Sie daran zu erinnern, dass Sie sich an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.