Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:55:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT052.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT052.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT052.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>:
    host mailin33.telekom.de[194.25.225.197] said: 550 this mail domain is not
    supported (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Atme tief durch und erinnere dich daran, wie wunderbar du bist
From: Weissmuller Annelise <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:53:58 +0300

Werden Sie Beliebt!

Jedes Madchen denkt auf die eine oder andere Weise uber Sex nach. Jemand zogert den Moment der Wahrheit hinaus, und ein anderer erklart sofort seine Absichten. Dafur ist unsere Website gedacht, mit der Moglichkeit, sich vertraulich zu treffen. Ein Bild des Madchens mit dem Gedanken an Sex ist diesem Brief beigefugt. Wenn Sie es nicht sehen, legen Sie den Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang.
Auf unserer Website konnen Sie nicht nur Videos ansehen, sondern auch erotische Geschichten lesen oder anhoren und etwas mehr uber sexuelle Gesundheit erfahren.
Wir denken, dass du nach einem wurdigen Madchen fur dein Sexleben suchst, dieses Madchen hat sexy Videos direkt in ihrem Profil, gib einfach ihre Profil-ID ein: 48063502.
Bequem und sicher. Bonus bei der Anmeldung, los! Genaue Suche. Kompatibilitatsprufung. Sicher. Partnersuche 24/7.

REGISTRATION 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.