Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:46:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.portugalmail.pt[195.170.168.141] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT066.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    z184-20020a6333c1000000b004541962a9basi14595122pgz.701 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT061.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.pub.mailpod3-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.24] said: 550
    5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host asav.iinet.net.au[203.59.218.120] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c51.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.162] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Are you smiling so sweetly at everyone or just me?
From: Ava Jaworski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:44:17 +0300

Open Live Chat!

Sigmund Freud wrote that one of the three things that rule the world is sex. And we agree with the great psychologist, because, as a rule, it is sexual attraction pushes the amazing feats and great achievements. Moreover, each of us owes sex our lives. Full-fledged sexual relationships that bring joy to the partners are the foundation of most happy marriages, so you should take care that feelings do not fade because of problems in this area.

| | |

Marie
OPEN

Caren
OPEN

Georgia
OPEN

Ulrike
OPEN

Registration

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.