Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:42:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=hvidtved.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=larsson132.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT011.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.36] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR01FT094.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    multipack-ch.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.74] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR02FT063.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237]
    said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236]
    said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kri32803d2eERbg01ri4ip Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: If you didn't believe in fate until today, you certainly have to now.
From: Wiebke Cernochova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:41:18 +0300

Serket Information!

Affairs are soulful. Everyone has their own love story, not everyone has a happy one. We may not have been in a relationship with a loved one for a long time but still feel love. In such a situation, it cannot be a question of falling in love again. But allowing oneself to simply enjoy the physical pleasure is possible.

| | |

Hertha
ONLINE CHAT

Beathe
ONLINE CHAT

Olga
ONLINE CHAT

Teresa
ONLINE CHAT

FREE REGISTRATION

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.