Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:39:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Je pravda, Ze muZi jsou polygamni, nebo mam sanci stat se jedinym?
From: Monica Kattilakoski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:38:58 +0300

Mame Narozeniny! 

Uz jako teenagery nas ucili, ze sex je prodlouzenim lasky a ze by mel mit vazny duvod. Vzhledem k dnesnimu zivotnimu rytmu a osobnim okolnostem vsak ne kazdy ma cas nebo chuť na vazny vztah. Mnoho lidi se nechce vazat nebo proste jeste neni pripraveno na novou lasku.

Kora

OPEN PROFILE   

Nina

OPEN PROFILE   

Wibke

OPEN PROFILE   

Mareike

OPEN PROFILE  

OPEN CHAT 

Tyto e-maily uz nechci dostavat.