Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:29:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub
    nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Z pewnoscia nie wygladasz na zlodzieja, ale mimo to z latwoscia udalo ci sie skrasc moj spokoj.
From: Lipsius Aileen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:27:13 +0300

Pisz Do Dziewczyny! 

Zespol Powaznych Randek stara sie tworzyc spolecznosc osob zainteresowanych znalezieniem fajnej jednonocnej przygody, dlatego wszystkie profile sa scisle moderowane. Randki - serwis dla osob szukajacych seksu!

Isabel

ONLINE CHAT   

Judith

ONLINE CHAT   

Ivonne

ONLINE CHAT   

Ella

ONLINE CHAT  

Registration 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.