Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:25:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.poczta.pl[194.181.93.175] said: 550
    Unrouteable address (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie
    lub nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Bez wzajemnego pozadania nie ma zwiazku.
From: Chernova Kati <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:24:06 +0300

Chce Sie Wyladowac! 

Jestesmy zasobem, ktory przez lata pomogl poznac sie tysiacom ludzi z calego swiata. Nasze uslugi randkowe sa dostepne na terenie calego kraju. Mozesz wiec byc pewien, ze zawsze znajdziesz kogos z miasta, w ktorym jestes.

Amelia

OPEN   

Dagmar

OPEN   

Bea

OPEN   

Mechthild

OPEN  

Click Here 

Nie chcesz otrzymywac takich listow.