Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:18:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=libero.itt type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    y22-20020a63e256000000b004614aa5f31csi13205969pgj.255 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT031.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT050.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT050.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Vedo un'allusione nei tuoi occhi. Ma cos'e?
From: Abigail Duda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:17:33 +0300

Abigail
was online 22 minutes ago   

O mne: Mettere a nudo il mio bel corpo per un degno gentiluomo e dargli indimenticabili ore dolci a letto Hmotnost: 65 Growth: 170 ID: 39887971 Sexualni zajmy: Essere sotto il tuo partner nel sesso Prsa: 2.5   

Open Profile

Per motivi di privacy, la foto potrebbe non apparire immediatamente, e necessario spostare la lettera nella Posta in arrivo. Sito di incontri per incontri con lo scopo non solo di una relazione seria, ma anche di trovare partner per incontri singoli e di scegliere uno sponsor/supporter. Ci scusiamo per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Avete la nostra parola che migliorerete la vostra situazione, e vi ricordiamo anche che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto, siete invitati a contattarci in qualsiasi momento.

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.