Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:11:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Tak neobvykle jmeno muZe nest jen vyjimecny clovek. Mam pravdu?
From: Linda Bremer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:44:29 +0300

Vyuzijte Specialni Nabidku! 

Udaje z nasich profilu a korespondence jsou duverne a nejsou k dispozici cizim osobam. Proto se uzivatele nemusi bat, ze by se jejich vztah dostal na verejnost. Povest divek i muzu neni ohrozena. Stranky jsou chraneny pred vnejsimi zasahy, takze riziko napadeni virem pri kliknuti na odkaz behem korespondence je minimalni. Take vas nebude obtezovat nekonecny spam.

Lisel

Open Chat   

Ingelore

Open Chat   

Caroline

Open Chat   

Merle

Open Chat  

Click Here 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.