Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:09:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT052.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT058.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT058.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT058.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Wurden Sie sich verzeihen, wenn Sie mich ignorieren?
From: Nellie Avare <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:07:25 +0300

Nellie
was online 50 minutes ago   

Click Here

ID: 80154228 Sexualni zajmy: Schloss-Pose Growth: 176 Prsa: 2 O mne: Ich kann fur eine Weile dein Inspirator, Liebhaber und Huter der guten Laune werden. Hmotnost: 61   

Im Rahmen des Programms werden Kandidaten ausgewahlt, die einander nahe stehen. Wir mochten uns aufrichtig fur die Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versprechen, die Dinge in Ordnung zu bringen, und erinnern Sie gleichzeitig daran, dass Sie sich auf jeden Fall an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen! Die Teilnehmer unseres Projekts zogern nicht, sich in ihrer ganzen schonheit zu zeigen, zusatzlich zum Fragebogen ist ihr Foto beigefugt, wenn sie es nicht angezeigt haben, dann sollten sie diesen Brief in die Kategorie Posteingang verschieben.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.