Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:08:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT021.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550 The
    sending IP (108.170.60.122) is listed on https://spamrl.com/. Please
    resolve this and retry. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich fuhre eine Umfrage zum Thema Online-Dating durch und wurde mich freuen, wenn Sie mir ein paar Fragen beantworten konnten.
From: Ariana Knecht <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:08:31 +0300

Ariana
was online 38 minutes ago   

Growth: 163 Sexualni zajmy: Sexspielzeug ID: 87069179 Prsa: 2 Hmotnost: 59 O mne: Subes Katzchen wartet auf dich   

REGISTRATION

Wir versichern Ihnen, dass dies nicht mehr vorkommen wird und wir bei der Zustellung von Briefen sorgfAltiger vorgehen werden. Wir entschuldigen uns dafur. Dies ist kein groae es Problem, machen sie ein paar schritte, um das Foto zu sehen! Verschieben sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang. Das Design ist sehr ansprechend.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.