Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT042.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Habe ich Sie heute nicht durch ein Schaufenster gesehen?
From: Martin Grishina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 06:06:53 +0300

Viel Vergnugen In Ihrer Stadt! 

Tausende von Nutzern melden sich taglich bei uns fur sexuelle Beziehungen an. Viele von ihnen sind hart arbeitende Berufstatige, die das tun, was sie lieben. Sie verbringen ihre freie Zeit mit Freizeit, Hobbys und Sex.

Lisl

SEND MESSAGE   

Nathalie

SEND MESSAGE   

Lili

SEND MESSAGE   

Olivia

SEND MESSAGE  

OPEN CHAT 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.