Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:51:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.37] said: 554
    Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to poor reputation of
    a domain used in message transfer (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ať vse kolem potesi a potesi, dotkne se srdce a duse!
From: Tatyana Delattre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:49:04 +0300

Zadne Riziko! 

Tym Serious Dating se snazi vytvorit komunitu lidi, kteri maji zajem o seznameni na jednu noc, a proto jsou vsechny profily prisne moderovany. Seznamka - sluzba pro ty, kteri hledaji sex!

Valentina

LIKE   

Sarah

LIKE   

Anette

LIKE   

Elena

LIKE  

Open Chat 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.