Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:35:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=wanadoo.nl type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=vanderwallpsychologie.nl type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=5sterrenservice.nl type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT032.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.spamexperts.com[38.109.53.20] said:
    550-5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550
    User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host hcc1.schonemail.nl[94.232.160.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... 2AG2Ya69030377: Het adres waarnaar je geprobeerd
    hebt een e-mail te sturen, is niet (meer) in gebruik. Je e-mail is dan ook
    niet bij de geadresseerde aangekomen, maar is verwijderd. (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host hcc1.schonemail.nl[94.232.160.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... 2AG2Ya69030377: Het adres waarnaar je geprobeerd hebt
    een e-mail te sturen, is niet (meer) in gebruik. Je e-mail is dan ook niet
    bij de geadresseerde aangekomen, maar is verwijderd. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Weet je, ik denk dat jij en ik veel interesses gemeen hebben!
From: Margaritha Arnoux <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:34:24 +0300

Alleen vandaag kun je een maand lang een premium profiel krijgen op onze gezellige sexdatingsite!
Als je de foto niet kunt zien, verplaats de e-mail dan naar - Inbox. Erotische video's kunnen in verschillende formaten worden verspreid. De meest voorkomende zijn MPEG, WMV en QuickTime. Wij bieden online streaming sex video's.
We hebben vandaag een update toegevoegd! Zoeken op profiel id is nu beschikbaar. Als je een meisje leuk vindt, kun je haar vinden, typ haar profiel id: 02354475 in het zoekveld.
Op onze website kunt u niet alleen video's bekijken, maar ook erotische verhalen lezen of beluisteren en iets meer te weten komen over seksuele gezondheid.

Ze Is Nu In De Uitzending, Helemaal Naakt!

Registration 

Ik wil deze e-mails niet meer ontvangen.