Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:32:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT040.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mailgw02.sanita.marche.it[84.38.49.81] said: 550 5.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT024.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT024.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT024.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT024.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.cittametropolitana.bo.it[89.39.238.10] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    cittametropolitana.bo.it (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ho perso una scommessa e per questo devi chiedere di uscire alla ragazza piu bella del mondo!
From: Snezhana Deluca <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:31:52 +0300

Snezhana
was online 58 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Giocattoli sessuali Growth: 166 Hmotnost: 69 ID: 93240032 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Con un sedere come il mio, e un peccato non registrarsi su questo sito. Mi piace il mio corpo e la mia figura.   

Ci scusiamo sinceramente per i problemi che vi abbiamo causato. Vi assicuriamo che non importa quale sia la situazione, potete sempre contattarci se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto. A molti servizi postali non piacciono le foto di nudo, sposta questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Sarai solo contento che il prezzo del premio non e così alto come su altre risorse. Troverai persone interessanti con cui parlare, conoscerai gente nuova e forse troverai anche una ragazza per un'avventura di una notte.

OPEN CHAT

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.