Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:20:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT045.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT045.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT037.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT037.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx12a.antispameurope.com[94.100.132.100]
    said: 554 5.5.4 Your IP 108.170.60.122 address has a bad reputation. To
    unblock visit
    http://cloud-security.net/unblock?a=1611&b=[email-masked]&c=[email-masked]&d=6&e=108.170.60.122-mx-gate17-hz1
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT038.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich glaube, ich habe mich entschieden, mit wem ich den heutigen Abend verbringen werde.
From: Davis Tilde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:19:14 +0300

Uberzeugen Sie Sich Selbst! 

Unser privater VIP-Bereich umfasst Hunderte von Profilen mit Bildern von schonen und aufmerksamkeitsstarken Madchen, die bereit sind, Ihr Leben in ein wahres Marchen zu verwandeln. Jeden Tag wird das VIP-Archiv mit neuen Gesichtern aufgefullt und eroffnet den Mannern neue Moglichkeiten, ihr Leben abwechslungsreich zu gestalten. Wenn Sie sich registrieren, erhalten Sie 3 Tage lang kostenlosen Zugang zu VIP!

Cerstin

LIke   

Melanie

LIke   

Paulina

LIke   

Kaethe

LIke  

Open Site 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.