Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:20:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Sie haben so einen tiefen Blick in Ihren Augen. Was steht dort?
From: Ozturk Amanda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:18:50 +0300

ONLINE CHAT 

Alles ist kostenlos. Wichtig zu wissen: Alle Verabredungen sind freiwillig und basieren ausschlieblich auf gegenseitiger Sympathie. Wir sprechen hier nicht von Prostitution, Menschenhandel oder anderen unangenehmen Dingen.
Die Registrierung auf der Website ist kostenlos. Sie erhalten ein Geschenk von uns! Es ist ein Goldenes Profil fur einen Monat und ein Platz in den Top-100-Rangen der Suche!
Was glauben Sie, wozu sie fahig ist? Du kannst sie fragen, indem du sie auf der Website findest und ihre Profil-ID: 30235554 in das Suchfeld eingibst.
Diesem Brief ist ein Foto eines Madchens beigefugt, das Sie gerne kennenlernen mochte. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Foto zuzugreifen, verschieben Sie den Brief einfach in den Posteingang. Sie konnen ein Profil ausfullen, wenn Sie mochten - es erfordert nicht viel Aufwand. Ihr Name, Geschlecht, Alter und Zweck - z. B. virtueller Sex.

Schau, Was Sie Kann!

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.