Subject: Mail Delivery Failure: Shall we swap? You give me two hundred grams of sadness and I'll give you a kilo of my joy?
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:10:09 +0000

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [email-masked] (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible spam content
------ This is a copy of the headers of the original message. ------

SMX-Results: classifications=spam
SMX-S1C: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvgedrgeehgdegvdcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhroh
	hfihhlvgemucfuofginecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecuogfhohhrsghiugguvghnffhomhgr
	ihhnucdlhedttddmnecujfgurhepkfhrhffvufffgggtgfeshhhqredttddtjeenucfhrhhomheptf
	hiiiiirgcuifgrlhhinhgruceonhhirhgvnhdrughsohhuiigrsehlshhmihhnughirgdrtghomheq
	necuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepieektefgteelgfeileejveevveeuteegveejieejtdevjefhgeetve
	dvvedtveffnecuffhomhgrihhnpehgohhoghhlvgdrtghomhdpthhrudhnvghtrdgtohhmnecukfhp
	pedutdekrddujedtrdeitddruddvvddpleefrddukeelrddvtdejrdehieenucfuphgrmhfjughrpe
	fkrhfhvffuffggtgfgsehhqhertddttdejnecuufhprghmkfhppeelfedrudekledrvddtjedrheei
	necuhfhorhgsihguuggvnhffohhmrghinhepthhrudhnvghtrdgtohhmnecuufhprghmffhomhgrih
	hnpeihrghpgidrrhhunecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehinhgvthepuddt
	kedrudejtddriedtrdduvddvpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepnhhirhgvnhdrughsohhuiigrsehlshhmih
	hnughirgdrtghomhdpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepuddprhgtphhtthhopehnrgguihgrrghnughgrhhi
	mhesgihtrhgrrdgtohdrnhiipdhsphhfpehprghsshdpvghhlhhopehmrghilhdrlhhsmhhinhguih
	grrdgtohhmpdfovfetjfhoshhtpehmthgrvdeftdeg
SMX-S1V: spam:high
SMX-S1S: 500
Reply-To: Rizza Galina <[email-masked]>
From: Rizza Galina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Shall we swap? You give me two hundred grams of sadness and I'll give you a kilo of my joy?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:09:54 +0300