Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:08:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    bg14-20020a056a02010e00b004768796b231si7630255pgb.41 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    g15-20020a62520f000000b00567719e34aesi12384919pfb.49 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT023.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT023.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    local-ch.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.202] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM7EUR03FT009.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    kq7J2805u2eERbg01q7KVH Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kq7J2805u2eERbg01q7KVH Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT023.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT023.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 550 5.1.1 User
    unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I feel like you're stalking me. Shall I tell you why?
From: Azenha Sylke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:07:07 +0300

Open Her Profile!

There are many ways to meet someone, but the most practical, convenient and effective way is through our website. We can help you get the results you want, regardless of what city you are in, what colour you are, or what color you look like!

| | |

Eda
Open

Zarina
Open

Gretl
Open

Hannah
Open

OPEN CHAT

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.