Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:05:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0020.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0020.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    w200-20020a627bd1000000b0056cee674092si12194400pfc.236 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT034.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT014.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host asav2.iinet.net.au[27.32.32.49] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: If I could make three wishes, they would all be about you!
From: Finkel Lore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:04:48 +0300

Send Message

To find this lady on this resource, you just need to enter her id. profile in the search field. 96537454.
Do you want to seduce a girl and call her for sex? Get her interested in yourself and then invite her home on any occasion. The girl will understand everything perfectly by herself, but will get involved in this love game. When you are alone, the romantic setting, alcohol and a little flirting will guarantee a hot ending to the evening.
At the moment there may be technical malfunctions with the picture of the girl, to see her picture, you have to move the letter to the category - Inbox. Based on the distribution of erotic materials we have created a unique international economy: sex models from different countries perform erotic shows and communicate with clients from different countries. We maintain an "office" with special seats for models or provide an interface for models to work from home, with their own computer and webcam.
The adult dating site is open for free registration until tomorrow. Will you make it? You'll get a golden profile with lots of opportunities!

GET BONUSES!

Don't want to receive such letters.