Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:01:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does not
    exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ať je plny zajimavych a nezapomenutelnych udalosti.
From: Milena Mercier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:14:59 +0300

Podivejte Se, Co Dokaze! 

Zvlastni pozornost venujeme bezpecnosti nasich klientu. Seznamky jsou casto tercem podvodniku, proto venujeme zvlastni pozornost tomu, aby se nasi klienti nemuseli obavat o svou bezpecnost pri komunikaci s nami.

Elisa

Send Message   

Emilia

Send Message   

Kornelia

Send Message   

Giesela

Send Message  

Open 

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.