Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:52:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.hosting.orange.pl[217.97.216.210] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Niech kazdy drobiazg przynosi wielkie szczescie! Radosne emocje i blyskotliwe sukcesy!
From: Gravdal Lucie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:51:01 +0300

Mamy Prezenty! 

Zwracamy szczegolna uwage na bezpieczenstwo naszych klientow. Serwisy randkowe sa czesto celem oszustow, dlatego zwracamy szczegolna uwage na to, aby nasi klienci nie musieli sie martwic o swoje bezpieczenstwo podczas komunikacji z nami.

Liesa

OPEN CHAT   

Jessie

OPEN CHAT   

Ingeborg

OPEN CHAT   

Lora

OPEN CHAT  

Click Here 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji tej wiadomosci e-mail.