Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:32:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT038.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    j19-20020a634a53000000b00476e98ca7d5si261355pgl.785 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT050.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Wann werden Sie den ersten Schritt machen?
From: Zazilie Shaw <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:30:52 +0300

Open Site 

Unser Projekt ist auf der ganzen Welt popular. Nach dem Zahler auf der Hauptseite zu urteilen, waren zum Zeitpunkt der Abfassung dieses Artikels mehr als 180 Millionen Menschen im System.
Mochten Sie sich mit ihr unterhalten? Sie mussen ihre Profil-ID: 55271984 in das Suchfeld eingeben.
Moglicherweise gibt es ein Problem beim Zugriff auf das Foto, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie keine Verantwortung in einer Beziehung ubernehmen wollen und Ihre Freiheit schatzen, ist unsere One-Night-Dating-Seite genau das Richtige fur Sie. Seien Sie vor allem verantwortungsbewusst und lehnen Sie dubiose Angebote ab, auch wenn Sie sie noch so attraktiv finden. Sicherheit ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um schnellen Sex geht.
Die Registrierung auf der Website ist kostenlos. Sie erhalten ein Geschenk von uns! Es ist ein Goldenes Profil fur einen Monat und ein Platz in den Top-100-Rangen der Suche!

Wurdest Du Sie Jetzt Ficken?

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.